Kitchen exhaust hood cleaning is an important part of keeping your kitchen sparkling and sanitary. We have the proper tools and training to deal with any buildup on your exhaust hood.
The scope of the work will include:
- Disassembly, cleaning, hood, fan, duct, filter, grease troughs, and removable grease cups
- Removal of the roof - wall mounted fans from ductwork to degreasing the base, shroud, and blades, inspecting exhaust fans for loose or worn-out fan belts.
- Cleaning/degreasing hoods, ducts, fans, filters replacing if necessary, applying food-safe polish to stainless steel.
- Providing a complete, detailed written report of all work performed, and deficiencies in the kitchen exhaust system, recommendations for correcting any problems.
- Attaching a certificate showing company name, a person performing work, date of cleaning/inspection to each kitchen exhaust system cleaned.
- Duct access doors will allow Sparkle My Hood to perform a "top to bottom" cleaning of the kitchen exhaust systems.
We will walk you through their procedures, provide documented instructions to management to ensure safety and compliance.
On completion of service, our goal is to leave the work area in the same condition we found it and better. Lastly, we will provide you with an invoice. That invoice can be mailed, emailed or faxed, based on your preference. If we found any items that were deficient or in disrepair, we will send you via fax, mail or email, an explanation of our findings.
Contact us today to request our kitchen exhaust hood cleaning services in Smyrna, Buckhead, Union City, Marietta & Sandy Springs, GA.